Aspire 7551-7422 Fan Runs for a Few Secondswill Not Boot Up

Acer Aspire 5551 keeps Freezing. Please help!

  • Thread starter Jon321
  • Start date
  • #1
Howdy thither,

I bought an Genus Acer Aspire 5551 that is running on windows 7. I've had it for 2 years without a trouble but a a couple of months ago started freezing every so often and I would take to turn it off manually away press the "off" push button on the keyboard. This freezing problem got more and more frequent and now it freeze within minutes of turn connected each time. Unfortunatly it has antimonopoly gone o'er its warrenty so I am unable to take it rearmost.

My comrade who is far more technical than me descided to reboot it and see if that would fix it which it didn't.Atomic number 2 tried rebooting it again and now I can't even get the rebooting sequence to complete without information technology freezing so in real time I am stuck on the startle up screen!

My brother who is far more technical than me says that atomic number 2 believes it is a ironware job but he doesn't really know. He says I could deal it to a laptop repair rat but they charge £30+ just to have a look at it and I assume't desire to pay that if they just say that It cannot be fixed surgery if they tell me that repairs bequeath cost £100+

So I would love to lie with if anyone else has/is having whatsoever problems such American Samoa this and if there is a solution?

Thanks for looking anyway and I hope to here from some of you soon!

Jon.

  • #3
Blow into the exhaust of the sports fan. You may simply be overheating. Just put the exhaust adequate your mouth and blow into it equivalent a harmonica. If you see pluck of debris escape, I may be right ;)

Tried that already multiple times, didn't work :(

ratedk
Mar 31, 2011
342
0
19,310
55
  • #4
Well, ironware could be the blame. Locking up could be caused by a corrupted/failing Problematical Drive, or RAM. Both of these can cost tested using Hirens Boot Compact disk.

http://www.hirensbootcd.org/files/Hirens.BootCD.15.2.zip

This is a great utility tool for diagnosing problems. You'll represent able to burn this bootable image to a CD/DVD. With it you tin can test the SMART status of the Tough Driveway, and run memory tests (and a hundred different things) from within a simple XP environment.

Thread crank Interchangeable togs Meeting place Replies Date
Z Laptop computer Tech Support 0
l3tr1xingame Laptop Tech Fend for 1
I Laptop Technical school Support 5
B Laptop Technical school Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 6
N Laptop Tech Back 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Technical school Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Documentation 2
W Laptop Technical school Support 22
H Laptop Technical school Support 9
A Laptop Tech Stomach 1
B Laptop computer Tech Supporting 7
T Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 2
DudeRun Laptop Tech Abide 9
T Laptop Tech Support 1
  • Advertising
  • Cookies Policies
  • Secrecy
  • Term & Conditions
  • Topics

Aspire 7551-7422 Fan Runs for a Few Secondswill Not Boot Up

Source: https://forums.tomsguide.com/threads/acer-aspire-5551-keeps-freezing-please-help.342388/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post